Thursday 11 February 2010

Robotic Penguin


A friend had asked me to draw a robot penguin a few days back, and while it's not the finalised image, I managed to mess about with the concept for an hour or so during work this morning. Didn't have anything to hand other than a bic so there's no colour down or anything yet. It was requested it be kind of cute, but I dunno how cute a robo-bird with tank tracks for feet can be. I'm not sure why I gave him a reel-to-reel unit on his chest either. Looks like I'll have to get back to the drawing board on that one. Sorry chu. x

And in other news I just managed to get a cheap mouse so I can manage in PS with a bit more ease (touch pads on netbooks are impossible to draw with). I'm hoping to have a play about in PS later on if time allows, and I may be able to get something else up before work today. Whoo productivity!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!!! I assume because he has steam vents that he has some kind of rudimentary power source like coal as opposed to nuclear fusion or a hamster on a wheel.

    ReplyDelete