Wednesday 10 February 2010

Welcome from sixgirl!


Hello and and a warm welcome from No More Weary-o's and sixgirl. The gist of this blog is to basically provide one drawing per day. That's it! I figured 2010 - the year of the future - was the perfect time to get off my arse and do something. If I'm feeling particularly chatty I might throw out the odd observation, but don't go expecting anything profound around here. It'll prolly amount to me counting down my last smokes or wishing for a bowl of weetos. Exciting times indeed.

Anyway, that's all for today. See you tomorrow, I hope.

E. x

3 comments:

  1. I admire you for attempting to do this, 2010 was the year I was supposed to get rid of the 'Japanchub' & manage my time better but sitting down is way more appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanchub? Haha. Sitting down is where it's at!

    ReplyDelete